This week the Capital celebrates the London Design Festival 2012. Entering its 10th year, the festival will feature more than 300 events and exhibitions showcasing the best of British and global design. Taking place throughout London, the Festival gives you a chance to explore design installations, listen to debates and presentations, and see the latest in contemporary interior products. If you want to get involved, here's a list of some of the exhibitions taking place. Remember to check the websites before you visit to find out details on how to book tickets and availability. Have fun!
- Design Junction 19-23 September, The Sorting Office, 21-31 New Oxford Street, London
- Tent London and Super Brands, 20-23 September, Old Truman Brewery London
- 100% Design, 19 - 22 September, Earls Court London
- Decorex, 23-26 (general public 25th) September, Royal Hospital Chelsea, London
- Design centre, 23-25 September (trade), 26 September (general public), Chelsea Harbour, London
[Images above: Graham&Green and Miss Print will be at Decorex 2012]
The ACHICA Living blog brings you style inspiration from ACHICA.
Already a member of ACHICA.com? Click here for current shopping promotions.
Not yet a member? It’s free to join ACHICA.com to get your daily dose of shopping promotions.
Like the ACHICA Facebook page here.
Follow ACHICA on Twitter here
Follow ACHICA on Pinterest here
For beautiful furniture, accessories and daily design ideas for your home and lifestyle,
shop at ACHICA.
Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer
View all posts by Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer