There’s a host of unique, chic and tongue in cheek design ideas for the home at ACHICA today, but here are a few highlights that have caught our eye…
1. Artist Jess Wilson takes inspiration from the humourous and ridiculous in everyday life. We love her ‘I don’t wanna be u’re friend on Facebook’ and ‘Press for a wish’ prints. She’s also got a good point well covered in her framed Be Nice print. All pictured above.
Click here for the Jess Wilson promotion at ACHICA.
2. A glamorous and unique French-inspired design, this Silver Barock display wall shelf from the Glitz Deco promotion, pictured below, provides the perfect spot to house treasured items such as photos, cameras, small books and possibly the contents of your pockets as you enter your home and nest for the night.
Click here for the Glitz Deco promotion at ACHICA.
3. No hall is complete without a runner. This rug by Linie Design is by leading Scandinavian designers and handmade in India by adult weavers using authentic traditional craftsmanship. The brand creates a range of contemporary and traditional styles in a splash of colours and patterns, but the great thing about this ‘Plenty’ style, pictured below, is that its multicoloured design would cater for a number of interior colour schemes.
Click here for the Linie Design promotion at ACHICA.
4. Keep things calm and simple in the hall with a stylish design. No prizes for guessing what this is, pictured below.
Click here to find The Clock from the JollySmith promotion at ACHICA.
5. With its clean lines and organic form, the Spirit hallway table from Willis & Gambier is made from solid Chinese oak and oak veneers. Dress it up for a traditional look or dress it down for contemporary charm.
Click here for the Willis & Gambier promotion at ACHICA.
The ACHICA Living blog brings you style inspiration from ACHICA
For beautiful furniture, accessories and daily design ideas for your home and lifestyle,
shop at ACHICA.
Emily Peck, Editor
View all posts by Emily Peck, Editor