Whether you're putting together a last minute barbeque or planning a family picnic, some entertaining essentials will come in handy. Here's a few home shopping items available at ACHICA this weekend that will help ensure your event is as laid back and lavish as possible...
1. Choosing the right glassware is as important as choosing the right alfresco summer drinks such as Pimms, wine spritzers or cocktails. Villeroy & Boch’s Bernadotte range (above) is simply beautiful and comes with dimpled detailing that's bound to turn heads. The range features water and wine goblets, Champagne flutes and tumblers.
2. Equally eye-catching is this range of Baroque styled summery servingware from Baci Milano. Made from acrylic, the colour range is durable and ideal for drinks and dishing up salads, ice cream or fruit punch.
3. If you've got your barbeque sorted, the right tools will ensure your cuisine is perfectly handled. Start with skewers, tongs and a basting brush and then add as you go depending on what else is on the menu. You’ll find everything you need from the Best Of BBQ promotion.
4. We’re sure your garden is looking blooming gorgeous, but it never hurts to add a little detail here and there. These beautiful Marrakech lanterns from Abode would sit beautifully on your garden table as a centre piece and come evening, you can light them up as the party carries on into the night.
5. And if, after all your planning you end up with a few extra guests, these fantastic bean bags from Spill the Beans will sort out any seating problem. Filled with polystyrene beads that mould around your body shape they are super comfy and practical. Happy Bank Holiday Weekend!
For beautiful furniture, accessories and daily design ideas for your home and lifestyle,
shop at ACHICA.
Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer
View all posts by Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer