Intricate and on the right side of elaborate, oriental furnishings are a sure-fire way to add unique character to your room schemes. Here are our top 5 beautiful buys we’ve spotted at ACHICA this week to add harmony to your home…
1. A great place to start is with an ornate sculpture. This antique-finished Kneeling Buddha statue (above) from the Eclectic Accents promotions would look good in the hall or by the fireplace to help create instant calm in your home. All you need then is to download a meditation app onto your smartphone and zen is the word.
2. These cushions from the Eastern Opulence promotion (below) feature rich hues of deep red, royal blue and vibrant turquoise. With a nod to the Orient, these cushions will look great scattered on your sofa or bed.
3. Dim the lights, spark up a few candles and set the table with one of these carefully crafted table runners from the Eastern Opulence promotion. The Saray runner (pictured below, left) and the Mihrim chenille runner (below, right) are particularly eye catching.
4. For a contemporary take on Oriental style, choose a piece of furniture with clean lines, distinctive fittings and preferably finished in an on-trend shade, such as these beautiful Mink and Mulberry cabinets from the Pacific Home promotion (below).
5. For the finishing touches, these wooden Geisha Bookends are small enough to fit on your bookshelf but large enough to get noticed. They’re dressed in a traditional light-blue dappled brown kimono.
For beautiful furniture, accessories and daily design ideas for your home and lifestyle,
shop at ACHICA.
Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer
View all posts by Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer