If your Christmas gift list is already as long as your arm, then why not ease into it by starting a little shopping now. Buying children’s gifts is a great place to start, not only because of the endless choices on offer but also because well let’s face it – it’s fun. Get the ball rolling with these fabulous children’s gift ideas all available at ACHICA this weekend…
1. Make playtime fun with colourful products from P’Kolino (above). Designed and created by two dads, the brand creates fun, smart, play things and room furnishings for children of all ages. Choose from soft seating, easel boards, puzzles and colourful markers all guaranteed to keep the children entertained over the holidays.
Shop the P’kolino promotion at ACHICA here.
2. Canterbury Bears has been handmaking unique cuddly toys in the UK since 1979. They’re made with carefully chosen fabric so there are only a handful of bears with the same design. Choose from Dotty, Francesca (below) Henrietta and many more. All bears have hand-blown glass eyes and hand-stitched noses and will last for generations to come making it a wonderful family heirloom.
Shop the Canterbury Bears promotion at ACHICA here.
3. That empty space in your children’s room is just crying out for a Big Hug Beanbag. Never heard of them? Well you have now. This British brand sells a fantastic range of bean bags, which are great to give a room a bit more of a cosy feel and are handy when you’re in need of extra seating (think movie nights with friends). There’s plenty to choose from and they come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours and are both practical for outdoor as well as indoor use.
Shop the Big Hug Bean Bag promotion at ACHICA.
4. Try as you might, you won’t be able to resist playing with a toy set from Brio. These wooden engines and trucks have been around for years and are made up with chunky, little magnetic attachments in the shape of a vehicle. In the ACHICA promotion, there are also toys for your little tots including pull-along fish and building blocks.
Shop the Brio promotion at ACHICA on Friday 1 November 2013
5. Your little ones will love personalising their toys thanks to the Melissa & Doug range available at ACHICA. As well as puzzles and stamp sets, children can create their own jewellery, decorate their own mirrors and jewellery boxes meaning it will keep them entertained well after the Christmas holidays.
Shop the Melissa & Doug promotion at ACHICA on Saturday 2 November 2013
For beautiful furniture, accessories and daily design ideas for your home and lifestyle,
shop at ACHICA.
Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer
View all posts by Keya Modessa, ACHICA Features Writer